A Better Lemonade Stand is looking for a part time social media manager for a month-to-month contract position.
Position: Social Media Manager
Location: This is a remote position. Work from anywhere!
Reports To: Founder and Managing Editor
Approximate Commitment: This is month to month contract position requiring approximately 5-10 hours per week.
Start Date: Flexible
We are looking for a driven Social Media Manager to help develop our social media strategy and manage day-to-day creation of content, scheduling of content, optimizing of content, reporting and interacting with audience.
The successful candidate will work closely with the founder and managing editor to digitally communicate the brand’s core values, products, news and updates with our audience across all social media platforms. This role will be instrumental in increasing the brand’s social media presence and gaining visibility for the brand amongst our audience.
- Build and create content that’s engaging and relevant for all of the brand’s social media channels.
- Create engaging posts that maintain and uphold the brand’s core values.
- Perform market research with the purpose of understanding the audience better.
- Engage with and moderate questions and comments on all social media platforms.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content for the brand daily.
- Create a social media content schedule that details when posts will be published.
- Continuously improve the engagement and reach of the brand by analyzing appropriate data metrics, insights, best practices and audience feedback.
- Provide weekly reports on relevant metrics, as well as plans and goals for the following week.
- Proven experience using all relevant social media platforms and experience building an audience on social media.
- Excellent communication, writing and editing (photo/video/text) skills.
- Ability to generate custom-created social media content for all relevant platforms.
- Understanding or knowledge of social analytics tools is an asset.
- Knowledge and interest in online marketing and a good understanding of how to engage an audience.
- Ability to organize, prepare for and meet deadlines.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive disposition when managing customer inquires.
- Positive attitude, organized, detail oriented, able to multitask and work within time constraints.
- Interest/understanding of ecommerce, online business and knowledge of the community & industry.
- To learn more about our brand’s core values check out our Manifesto and to view our current social media platforms refer to our Twitter and Facebook.