Who Is It For: The 52 Week Marketing Plan is perfect for new entrepreneurs who are about to launch or have recently launched their ecommerce store. This guide is the absolute best place to start your journey into growing your online business.
Take A Peek: To download a sample 12-week version, click here
Guarantee: Not satisfied with your purchase for any reason? Contact us within 30 days and get your money back, no questions asked.
As it turns out, just because you start an online business, it doesn’t mean that customers will come.
This is a painful lesson nearly every new online business owner learns when they first launch their store. It can be a major let down and it can leave merchants wondering, “Well, what now?”
So what exactly should be your next steps after you’ve launched your new online store? After all, you didn’t build your store just so your family and friends could make a few pity purchases—you want real customers! (But also, thanks mom!)
Imagine this… after months of searching for the elusive perfect product, sourcing a supplier, and building your online store, you’re ready to launch to the world.
Facebook ads? Google ads? No, content marketing… err, maybe SEO? Wait, what about Reddit—that’s supposed to be good. But which one first? Forget all of that… maybe Pinterest instead?
We’ve all been there. Launching a new store is confusing and there are plenty of things you could do but what should you start with? And then after that, what comes next?
What you need is a plan—and not just any plan, but a dedicated marketing plan for your new store. But as a new business owner, where do you even start? There are tons of marketing advice, suggestions, tactics, and strategies online—how do you find the right strategies for your business? And, what’s more, how do you actually take the steps to implement these strategies on your store?
Our 52 Week Marketing Plan is a dedicated 1-year marketing guide for your online business so you know exactly which steps to take once you launch your new online store.
Don’t flounder in all the advice, suggestions, tactics, and strategies you find floating around online—follow the 52 Week Marketing Plan step-by-step to start driving traffic to your store, building out important operational foundations you’ll need in order to succeed as your store grows, and start achieving sales from customers other than your family and friends.
What You’ll Get from the 52 Week Marketing Plan
- 269 page, illustrated PDF
- 52 weeks’ worth of marketing strategies and tactics
- Detailed information on why each task is important
- Guidance on how to get started at every stage
- Step-by-step instructions so you know how to work through each strategy
- Additional resources to learn about each strategy in more depth from industry experts
- Recommended apps that you can use to achieve each task
- Additional notes and cautions to keep you on the right track
The 52 Week Marketing Plan Lessons
- Get Set Up
- Set Up Google Analytics
- Set Up Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Set Up Your Email Provider
- Get Set Up on Gravatar
- Popups & Exit Intents
- Set Up Transactional Emails
- Monitor Your Competitors
- Track Your Business Receipts
- Online Security Best Practices
- Set Up Your Policies
- Outsourcing Tasks
- Generate Traffic
- Set Up Social Media Automation
- Influencer Marketing
- Create a Giveaway
- Create Google Ads
- Reddit Strategies
- Interact on Niche Forums
- Join Relevant Facebook Groups
- Create Facebook Ads
- Facebook Retargeting
- Blog Post Mentions
- Niche Media Outreach
- Create Helpful Content
- Test Different Offers
- Optimize Page
- Browser Push Notifications
- Banner Notifications
- Upselling & Cross-Selling Tactics
- Check Website Speed
- Optimize Image Size
- Improve Image Size
- Keyword Research
- Improve On-Page SEO
- Optimize Product Descriptions with Keywords
- Implement Social Proof
- Improve Customer Support
- Send Customer Feedback Surveys
- Update Website with FAQs
- Write & Publish Blog Posts
- Email Optimization
- Create an Email Welcome Sequence
- Automate Abandoned Cart Emails
- Create a Post-Purchase Sequence
- Upselling & Cross-Selling Through Email
- Email List Re-Engagement Campaigns
- Create an Email Newsletter
- Driving Growth
- Social Media Networking Strategy
- Contact Cart Abandoners
- Comment on Top-Ranking Blogs
- Advanced Marketing
- Analyze Google Analytics
- Improve Off-Page SEO
- Guest Post on Relevant Websites
- Deliver Your Best Customers Some Swag
- List on Amazon & Other Marketplaces
The Advantages of Using the 52 Week Marketing Plan
- Start at Any Time: Whenever you launch—or are about to launch—your online store, you can turn to the 52 Week Marketing Plan for instructions on what to tackle next.
- Work at Your Own Pace: Work through this guide as fast or slow as you like. It’s been created to execute within a 52-week time frame, however, you can speed things up by skipping sections or you can stick at one section longer than others if you want to. You have the entire guide at your disposal from day one so it’s entirely up to you how you work through it.
- Relevant to Any Store: It doesn’t matter what kind of products you sell, who you’re selling to or what ecommerce platform you’ve built your store on, these strategies and tactics will still apply to you.
- Used by Real Online Business Merchants: These marketing strategies and tactics have been curated by a team of business owners and merchants who are “in the arena” with you. These are tried, tested, and true tactics that actual business merchants use to build traffic and growth to their new stores.
Don’t waste your time—get started with the 52 Week Marketing Plan as soon as you launch so you’re not waiting around trying to figure out what steps to take next. Give your store the best possible chance at success by implementing these strategies right from the start.
By the end of this plan, you’ll have explored 52 tactics, strategies, and marketing channels plus you’ll have implemented operational efficiencies for your new business. After this, you’ll have a solid overall understanding of all the most popular (and some lesser-known) marketing strategies. By investing enough energy into each tactic, you should have a much better understanding of the tactics that are most likely to rocket your business. Keep working on those, and do less of what doesn’t work.