If you’ve ever thought about starting a clothing line from scratch, one of the first steps you’ll take will be finding the right clothing manufacturer. Your clothing manufacturer will be the sole source of your products and the part of your supply chain you work the most closely with, so it’s crucial to the success of your business.
For our Clothing Manufacturers Directory, we promised a free preview of the list of manufacturers so you could get a look at what kind of manufacturers made the list. Every manufacturer listed is an industry professional and one of the leading clothing production companies in their field and in this free preview of the directory, you get access to a condensed list of our favorites.
Take a look at each manufacturer individually to learn more about the types of services they offer, as each one will be different. Depending on their field of speciality, some suppliers may be better suited for some types of work than others, so we encourage you to take your time looking through the list to find the right manufacturer for you.
What You’ll Find in This Free Clothing Manufacturers Directory:
- Full Service Apparel Production Manufacturers: These companies specialize in manufacturing clothing for businesses from start to finish. Many of them offer in-house design and pattern-making, cut and sew, finishing, quality control, packaging and everything in between. For merchants looking for manufacturers who can handle the entire clothing production process, these are the manufacturers to work with.
- Cut & Sew Production Manufacturers: These manufacturers specialize in the custom creation of garments, and are the ones to turn to bring clothing product ideation to life. Some of them may offer limited production services overall, but if you’re looking for some of the best clothing manufacturers in the business, these are the companies to outsource to.
- Apparel Tag Manufacturers: Every piece of clothing needs a tag, and these companies are experts in the industry. No matter what type of tag you need for your garments, these manufacturers have them available in different shapes, sizes, materials, colors and more.
- Pattern Makers: Every garment starts with a pattern and for professional pattern and grading services, these companies are leaders in their field.
- Textile Development & Production Specialists: Whether you need a unique type of fabric created, a certain color mixed or designs printed onto fabric, these are companies that specialize in textile development and production so you can create garments to fit your specific vision.
- Trim Manufacturers: Almost every garment needs some type of trim detail whether it’s zippers, poppers, buttons, elastics, tassels, ribbons, buckles and more, so turn to these experts that specialize in providing these materials for clothing businesses.