Aside from dropshipping, wholesale is one of the most accessible ways to start an ecommerce business because it can require slightly less capital investment and usually the products can be sold successfully because they’re already well-known brand name products or they’ve been thoroughly tested on the market. However, merchants interested in selling wholesale products need to be aware of the pros and cons first.
The major advantages of selling wholesale goods are that there’s little-to-no need for the merchant to develop the product, evaluate its market success or establish a brand as the parent company has already done the hard work in these regards. The main disadvantages, however, is that there is little-to-no further growth when it comes to profit margins as they’re often enforced, there’s no flexibility when it comes to branding as the brand is already well established and there’s likely to be certain guidelines and strict procedures that must be followed to preserve the nature of the brand.
While there may be very little flexibility with wholesale products, there’s almost always sales and profit guaranteed because the brand or products are well-known and trusted by consumers. To get started finding wholesale suppliers for the products you want to sell, check out the free preview of our Wholesale Suppliers Directory to see what kinds of products are on the market.
In the free preview of our Wholesale Suppliers Directory, you can get an overview of the types of wholesale products that businesses offer and you can check out each wholesale supplier to find out exactly what types of products they wholesale to merchants.
What You’ll Find in This Free Wholesale Suppliers Directory:
- Apparel, Accessories, Shoes & Textiles Wholesale Suppliers
- Automotive Parts & Supplies Wholesale Suppliers
- Beauty & Cosmetics Wholesale Suppliers
- Books, Stationery & Office Supplies Wholesale Suppliers
- Child & Baby Products Wholesale Suppliers
- Computers & Electronics Wholesale Suppliers
- Fitness & Sporting Equipment Wholesale Suppliers
- Food & Beverage Wholesale Suppliers
- General Merchandise & Miscellaneous Wholesale Suppliers
- Gifts & Novelty Wholesale Suppliers
- Health, Fitness & Wellness Wholesale Suppliers
- Hobbies, Toys & Games Wholesale Suppliers
- Home & Garden Wholesale Suppliers
- Jewelry & Accessories Wholesale Suppliers
- Outdoor, Safety & Tactical Wholesale Suppliers
- Pet & Farm Supplies Wholesale Suppliers
- Printing, 3D Printing & Bookbinding Wholesale Suppliers
- Sports Merchandise & Collectables Wholesale Suppliers
- Wholesale Directories
- Wholesale Tradeshows