Looking for the best dropshipping suppliers to source products for your WooCommerce dropshipping store? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve created this roundup of the best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins so you can list high-quality, unique, and in-demand dropshipping products on your WordPress/WooCommerce store that will sell well and keep you standing amongst your competition.
Ready to check out the best WooCommerce Dropshipping plugins? Read on.
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #1: Spocket
Spocket is a dropshipping marketplace that enables merchants to search for and connect directly with dropshipping suppliers located in the US and EU—helping merchants build an inventory of high-quality goods for their ecommerce store.
This is a great WooCommerce dropshipping plugin to use if you’re searching for high-quality products that will impress your customer base. So often, dropshipping products can be underwhelming and disappointing which, if you’re looking to start your new business off on the right foot, is definitely not something that you’re probably aiming for! The products that Spocket offers means you can stick to the dropshipping business model while still selling great products. What’s not to love?
Speaking of which, here are some of the reasons why we love Spocket:
- You can sync it directly with your WordPress/WooCommerce store with the Spocket WordPress plugin
- 60% of Spocket’s suppliers are located in the US & EU which is ideal in terms of product quality and shipping times
- Spocket is available to use, ship, and sell to around the world
- Spocket automatically updates inventory levels in real-time so you’re never caught out selling sold-out or discontinued products
- They have a huge product market place for you to choose from
- Spocket does the hard work to make sure the suppliers on their marketplace are reliable and high-quality
- New suppliers are being added daily so you always have more products to add to your store
- Spocket works with suppliers to keep margins within 30%-60% which well exceed the typical 15%-45% dropshipping profit margins
- Merchants using Spocket see results: Check out this Spocket Success Story where the merchant earned $178,492 in three months
- They have a dropshipping Facebook community with close to 30,000 active users
Spocket helps merchants make the dropshipping process as easy and effortless as they possibly can, and a lot of the features that they provide aren’t offered by many (or any!) other dropshipping suppliers.
Plus, if you’re looking for unique products to add to your WooCommerce store, Spocket is one of the best places to check out. They have a massive inventory of stock and since they’re adding products from new brands and boutiques often, you can refresh your store’s inventory on a consistent basis which can help you stand up to your competition.
Looking to get your WooCommerce dropshipping store started off on the right foot? Download the Spocket plugin and try it out for yourself.
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #2: Printful
Printful is a dropship service provider of apparel, accessories and homeware goods such as t-shirts, hats, posters, throw pillows, mugs, tote bags, phone cases and much more. They add new products regularly too, so it’s worth heading over to their website to see what they have on offer.
The best part of the Printful WooCommerce dropshipping plugin is that you can customize each of their items with your own unique designs. This is ideal for artists and creators who want to sell products with their own designs on them, but it’s available for anyone! If you have a design—or designs—you want to print on products and sell to the public, Printful can help make it a reality for you.
Some of Printful’s best features include:
- They connect directly with WordPress/WooCommerce with the Printful WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- You can print your own designs on their products—if you can make it, they can print it
- They don’t require any minimum purchases, meaning you can order as little as one item at a time
- You don’t have to own or manage any inventory (no printing machines, no products, etc.), they handle all of it
- Items ship, on average, within 3 days
- They re-ship items if they are lost or damaged in transit
- They have USA & European-based warehouses, so they’re easily accessible to major markets
- They offer high-quality products and provide high-quality printing capabilities
Printful’s main focus is on the printing side of things so their product offering—although they offer a wide selection of different products and add to it regularly—isn’t massive and you won’t find different brands, suppliers or boutiques offering their products through Printful. You also generally would only use Printful if you’re looking to print designs onto your products. All of their products are designed to be plain and in (usually) very neutral colors so that they’re a blank canvas for whatever you want to be printed on the items.
Selling Printful dropshipping products can be advantageous, though, because if you’re selling their items with your own designs on them, you’re guaranteed to have a unique product which can help you differentiate yourself from other similar businesses in the marketplace. Selling unique products can also increase brand loyalty because customers will only be able to get your products from your store.
So, if you’re looking to sell high-quality dropshipping products with your own designs on them from a reputable supplier, you’ll want to check out Printful.
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #3: Gooten
Gooten is a dropshipping supplier that provides 100+ types of print-on-demand products for you to choose from, add your custom designs or photos onto, and then have them shipped directly to your customers. They handle the entire manufacturing, printing, fulfilling and shipping process so you don’t need to handle any inventory, ever. In terms of inventory, they stock a wide variety of kitchen & bathroom products, accessories, home decor, photobooks, prints, cards, wall art, apparel, pet products and more.
Similarly to Printful, print your own designs on products and dropship them to your customers with Gooten. With no minimum orders and no inventory to manage, they’re a low-risk option to get started within ecommerce.
As a dropshipping supplier, Gooten offers:
- No minimum orders
- No hidden fees
- Worldwide shipping
- 100+ products to choose from—check out Gooten’s Product Catalog here
- Great customer service
You should consider them as a supplier for your WooCommerce dropshipping store because they offer some unique products that their competitors don’t offer and they provide a high-quality service at an accessible price.
If you’re looking for print-on-demand dropshipping products you can’t find elsewhere to add to your store’s inventory, have a look at what Gooten has to offer.
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #4: Knawat
Knawat is a full-service dropshipping supplier that connects directly with your WooCommerce store so you can sell thousands of different dropshipping products to your customers.
They source their stock from suppliers based all over Europe and Turkey but what sets them apart from other dropshipping suppliers is that they actually collect the products from the suppliers first, so they’re the ones sending out your orders, not each individual supplier. What this means is that when customers order more than one product from your store, they’ll ship to your customers in one combined order rather than separate orders from different suppliers. This improves the purchasing experience for your customers and makes it more authentic.
Here are some of Knawat’s best features:
- It connects directly to your WordPress store with the Knawat WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- You can import thousands of products directly from Knawat to your store
- You can also import each product’s descriptions, images, and attributes
- Knawat automatically syncs product availability and price information
- There’s support for multilingual stores
- They provide automatic order fulfillment
- They offer multi-currency support
- Worldwide shipping is available
They focus mainly on providing fashion and accessory products so if you’re looking to start a clothing line but want to start as soon as possible with very little upfront investment, this might be a great way to get started!
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #5: DropshipMe
DropshipMe takes the hassle out of finding dropshipping products on AliExpress by editing and curating the selection of products they suggest to merchants like you. This is ideal if you’ve been thinking of dropshipping products from AliExpress or Alibaba because the DropshipMe team has done all the hard work for you so you don’t have to search through all the bad products to find the good ones.
Plus, not only do they curate AliExpress products, but they also completely review and revamp the product titles, descriptions, images and variants so you can import products to your store more quickly. There’s no need for you to spend valuable time formulating great product details as the DropshipMe experts have already done that job for you.
Here are some of DropshipMe’s best features:
- Connects directly with your WordPress store using the DropshipMe WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- Quick and easy product search and import
- They only work with trustworthy AliExpress suppliers so you know you’re getting the best of the best
- They feature top products that are chosen by their experts
- They provide professionally-edited product details so you can import products more easily
- You can also import product ratings and reviews directly to your store
- They also suggest recommended pricing markups so you can sell your products at the right price
If you’re looking for the best products on AliExpress that are already selling well, you’ll want to check out DropshipMe. Plus, if the idea of fully edited and automatically usable product details sounds appealing, then you’ll definitely want to connect this WooCommerce dropshipping plugin with your store.
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #6: WooShark
If you’re looking for a more hands-on way to sell AliExpress products on your WooCommerce store, then WooShark is a great option to check out. They enable you to directly import products straight from AliExpress and they give you the option to completely customize your product descriptions, images, variants, details, prices and more so you can sell the products exactly how you want to.
This is a great WooCommerce dropshipping plugin to check out if you want full access to virtually all of AliExpress’ products and if you want total brand control over the product details. It’s a much more hands-on way to run your store, which might be exactly what you’re looking for!
Here are some of WooShark’s best features:
- Connect directly with your WordPress store using the WooShark WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- Directly import products from AliExpress
- Import and customize product listings
- An automated price calculation formula
- Import products in bulk
- Synchronize price and stock availability in bulk or for individual products
So if you want to list AliExpress dropshipping products on your store’s website and you want complete say in what your product listings look like, then check out the WooShark dropshipping plugin.
WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugin #7: Ali2Woo Lite
Ali2Woo Lite is another WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that gives you the ability to import AliExpress products straight to your WordPress store. With Ali2Woo Lite you have full access to all of the products on AliExpress, plus you can also edit customize the product listings to suit your store.
One of Ali2Woo’s best features is that they give you the option to filter the information you import from AliExpress so that you can add lists of phrases that you want to be replaced or removed from the listings you import. This is an advantageous feature to use if you’re importing products in bulk as it can save you a lot of time from having to replace or remove the information manually.
Here are some of Ali2Woo’s other great features:
- Connects directly with your WordPress store using the Ali2Woo Lite WooCommerce dropshipping plugin
- You can import any products from AliExpress to your store
- Fully customize your product listings
- Automatic price and stock availability updates
- They provide a built-in image editor so you can customize images before importing them to your store
- You can fulfill and track orders automatically
- They offer pricing automation so you can create pricing rules and price your products in bulk
- You can filter products by “ePacket” so you only import products that ship via the ePacket process
- They offer a Chrome extension so you can import products as you’re browsing
- The provide multi-currency pricing
- Import product reviews directly from AliExpress
This WooCommerce dropshipping plugin offers some unique features so if you’re looking to source products from AliExpress you might want to check it out.
There you have our roundup of the best WordPress dropshipping plugins you can find. Check out each one to see what kind of products you can source through them, and get your WooCommerce store connected with the one that best suits your business goals. What are you waiting for—get started!